Events, News and Exhibitions
An updated event schedule is "currently under construction"
Awards & Exhibitions
- "Vigilance" & "A Brighter Outlook", Georgia Watercolor Signature Exhibition through February 24, Bowen Center for the Arts
- "BFF," Georgia Watercolor Society Exhibition, October 1 to November 12; The Rectory, Norcross, Ga.
- "Vigilance" & "A Brighter Outlook", SAAG National Juried Show, October/November Blue Ridge Mountains Art Center; Blue Ridge, Ga.
- MeccaFest, October 2015 Award of Merit
- "Tumbling Peppers" will be in the "Reflections" Juried Art Exhibition at the Quinlan Visual Arts Center, Gainesville, Ga. August 20 through October 10, 2015
- January 2015, "Cherokee's Best Artist"
- October 2014 Juried membership in Women Painters of the Southeast
- January 2014, "Cherokee's Best Artist," Cherokee Life Magazine
- July 2013 Light, Space & Time Gallery 5th Place in Painting, International competition from 27 countries
- April 2012 Georgia Watercolor Society National Exhibition
- January 2012 Two-woman exhibition GAHA, Ellijay, Georgia
- May 2012 Third Place Canton Festival of the Arts, Canton, Ga.
- May 2011 Best of Show Canton Festival of the Arts, Canton, Ga.
- May 2010 "Best of Show" Canton Festival of the Arts, Canton, Ga.
- June 6 – July 29. Participant, 32nd Annual Juried Southern Watercolor Society Exhibition, Columbus, Ga. for “Colors of Summer”
- March 2009 Award of Distinction 57th Annual Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Fairhope, Ala
- March 2009 Participant, 2009 Juried National Exhibition Georgia Watercolor Society Awarded Signature Status, GWS
- October 2008-Participant, 2008 Juried Members’ Exhibition Georgia Watercolor Society
- March 2008-Award of Merit 56th Annual Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival Fairhope, Alabama
- February 2008-Solo Exhibition, Alpha Bank, Alpharetta, Ga.
- December 2007-Solo Exhibition, Grahl Gallery, Hiawassee, Ga.
- November 2007 -Participant, 2007 Juried Art Exhibition Arts Alliance of Georgia
- September 2007-Participant, 2007 Juried Members’ Exhibition Georgia Watercolor Society
- September 2007-Participant, Tallahassee Watercolor Society’s “Brush Strokes” Juried Exhibition
- May 2007-Best of Show, Canton Festival of the Arts
- March 2007-Purchase Award, 55th Annual Arts & Craft Festival Fairhope, Alabama
- November 2006-Participant, Georgia Watercolor Society2006 Juried Members’ Exhibition
- May 2006-Isle of Eight Flags Award 43rd Annual Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival Amelia Island, Florida
- May 2006-Participant, Georgia Watercolor Society2006 National Juried Exhibition
- April 2006-Best of Show (Painting) Rabun County Annual Artfest
- April 2006-Award of Merit, LeMoyne Art Foundation Chain of Parks Art Festival
- October 2005-Award of Merit Chiaha Harvest Fair